Basically, when the dew point in the air comes into contact with a surface with a lower dew point on your cold room, door or frame, moisture buildup occurs. This is most obvious in warehouses and areas where there is no heating. While some condensation is not necessarily a bad thing, an excess amount is something that should be addressed.
Here are our top five coldroom doors handles. Not necessarily the best, but certainly some of the most common:
- Jumbo System 6000 by Rarhbach - Germany
- Fermod 921 Handle by Fermod - France
- Kason 0058 Handle by Kason - USA
- Fermod 521 Handle by Fermod - France
- MTH - 500 TN Handle by MTH - Italy