KASON 58 Cold Room Handle
- For medium to heavy duty use
- Bolt-type tongue provides positive locking action
- Proven, heavy-duty construction outlasts similar latches in hard commercial use
- Patented Kason adjustable strike assures precise adjustment
- Padlocking provision standard on all models
- Unsurpassed for long life and reliability
- Material: High pressure die-cast zinc body and strike housing, malleable iron handle
- Mounting: Holes drilled and countersunk for 6.0mm (¼") screws
- Manufactured in the USA by Kason Ind at their Georgia Headquarters
The KASON 58 handle is a very popular handle here on our web-store. The main problem seems to be a broken internal spring that renders the handle pretty much useless. Fortunately it's quick and simple to replace with a new one.
It is often found on old Foster and Williams doors. Usually the rebated and semi-rebated kind.
It is often mistaken for the imported Chinese CHG chrome handle, which looks very similar. You can replace the CHG handle with the Kason 58, although the screw hole centres are slightly off. You can re-tap the holes once the handle is in position with a drill and M6 tap.
Click here for the KASON 58